Celebrate the rites of spring
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Asparagus
- 4 Whole chicken breasts, halved, boned and pounded
- 24 medium asparagus spears, lightly blanched
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- Book Reference – The Best of the Best – Vol. 1 (Page: 212), Aces (Page: 120
- Prepare chicken and asparagus. Combine butter, mustard, garlic and wine. Dip chicken breasts in this mixture to coat. Place 3 asparagus spears on each breast and roll securing with a toothpick. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan and parsley together and roll breasts in this mixture. Bake 30 minutes at 350 F. Serves 4 – 6. Pass the blender hollandaise sauce and hear the raves.
- Serves 4 – 6. Pass the blender hollandaise sauce and hear the raves.
The Best of Bridge http://www.bestofbridge.com/