An entertaining worthy chicken dish
Chicken In Phyllo
- 8 phyllo pastry sheets
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, stem removed
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1large red pepper, cut in strips
- 3/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Lay 1 sheet of phyllo on counter and fold in half (not length-wise). Brush melted butter on edges. Place one half chicken breast in the middle, near the bottom of phyllo. Layer spinach leaves, a sprinkling of basil, a few pepper strips and some Feta cheese on top of chicken. Roll chicken and phyllo over once. Fold edges toward the middle and continue rolling to form a small rectangular package. Brush with a little butter. Place on a cookie sheet and cover with a slightly damp cloth while making the others. These can be wrapped in plastic wrap and refrigerated overnight. Heat oven to 375 F. and place rack in middle of oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve with vegetable couscous
- Best of the Best and More – Pg. 184).
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/
A man getting a divorce – going through the change of wife.