Roasted Potatoes with Herb Yogurt Sauce
- 2 lb mini potatoes, halved 1 kg
- 2 tbsp canola oil 30 mL
- 1 tsp salt 5 mL
- 1⁄2 tsp black pepper 2 mL
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt 250 mL
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh herbs such as dill, 60 mL
- parsley, green onions, cilantro
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 15 mL
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest 10 mL
- 2 garlic cloves, minced 2
- Potatoes: Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Set aside two rimmed baking sheets. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat evenly. Divide potatoes onto baking sheets, spreading in a single layer. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender and crisp on the outside.
- Sauce: Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine yogurt, herbs, olive oil, lemon zest and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve potatoes warm with the herb sauce. Serves 4 to 5.
- Tip: The yogurt sauce can be made a day ahead. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Tip: Feel free to use a combination of several fresh herbs.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/