Real men love this one!
- Crustless Quiche
- Real men love this one!
- 10 eggs 10
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour 125 mL
- 1 tsp baking powder 5 mL
- 1⁄2 tsp salt 2 mL
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted 60 mL
- 1 cup chopped green chiles 250 mL
- 1 lb Monterey Jack cheese, shredded 500 g
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese 500 mL
- Butter a 13- by 9-inch (33 by 23 cm) glass dish. In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Add flour, baking powder and salt and blend well. Mix in melted butter, chiles and cheeses. Pour into buttered dish and bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 minutes, then lower heat to 350°F (180°C) and bake for 40 minutes longer. Cut into small squares. Serve warm with salsa or chili sauce and cornmeal muffins. Serves 12.
The Best of Bridge http://www.bestofbridge.com/