A real favourite!
Romaine Salad with Oranges and Pecans
- 2 heads Romaine lettuce (wash & tear
- into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted 250 mL
- 2 oranges, peeled & sliced
- 1/4 cup vinegar 60 mL
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil 125 mL
- 1/4 cup sugar 60 mL
- 1 tsp. salt 5 mL
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. dry mustard 5 mL
- 2 Tbsp. water 30 mL
- Place lettuce, pecans and oranges in salad bowl. Combine dressing ingredients in blender. Blend until well mixed. Make ahead and refrigerate until ready to toss salad. Use extra dressing as a dip for fresh fruit! Serves 6-8.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/