Hoisin Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 to 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger 10 mL
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce 125 mL
- Butter or leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine chicken, green onions, red pepper, garlic, ginger and hoisin sauce in the bowl of a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until chicken is very tender.
- Shred the chicken with two forks. Serve in a bowl, with lettuce leaves alongside to fill, wrap and eat.
- Serves 4 to 6
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps: Ditch the ginger and swap 1⁄2 cup (125 mL) Buffalo-style hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot) and 1⁄4 cup (60 mL) butter for the hoisin sauce.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/