This dressing really has added zip!
- 1 pkg. fresh spinach
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 3/4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Wash spinach and lettuce, drain and dry. Combine dressing ingredients and blend til smooth. Set in fridge for at least 1 hour. Add dressing just before serving.
- Book Reference – Grand Slam (Page: 79)
- Poverty: a state of mind brought on by a neighbour’s new car.
- Share on facebookShare on printShare on emailShare on twitter
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/
|Poverty: a state of mind brought on by a neighbour’s new car.|
Join the discussion 2 Comments
Wondering how many calories per tablespoon is in the dressing?
Hi Kelly, we do not have calorie counts on our recipes. The good news is that there are calorie counting options available on the internet.