- This is a delightful finale to a sumptuous meal. If you really want to show off – serve between courses to “cleanse” the palate – lah-dee-dah!!
- 1 cup milk (2% or skim will do)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 5 lemons = 1 cup lemon juice (MUST be fresh)
- 2/3 cup berry sugar (fine sugar)
- Cut in half and squeeze lemons; save shells. Mix all ingredients together in a shallow dish and freeze for 4 hours. Stir occasionally to break up ice crystals. Spoon into lemon shells, cover and return to freezer until ready to serve. (Hint: cut ends off rinds to they won’t “rock and roll” when you serve them.) Garnish with a mint leaf.
The Best of Bridge http://www.bestofbridge.com/