Thai Grilled Chicken
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 1/3 cup fresh mint
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. peeled, chopped ginger
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Anaheim pepper, chopped
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (2 lb/ 1 kg)
- To Make Marinade: Process all ingredients in food processor or blender until finely chopped.
- Arrange chicken in a glass baking dish. Pour marinade over, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Remove chicken from marinade and grill until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/
|Experience is something you don’t need until just after you need it.|