We love the gorgeous pink color of this fruity spread.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh raspberries
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) raspberry jam
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup
- In a bowl, add butter, raspberries, jam and maple syrup. Using a fork, mash until well combined and a few chunks of raspberry remain. If you prefer a smoother texture, combine ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer to an air-tight container and refrigerate until ready to use. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Makes 1 cup (250 mL)
- Divide butter into smaller portions and freeze for up to 2 months.