Pork Tenderloin with Honey-Glazed Apples
- 1⁄3 cup apple juice 75 mL
- 1⁄4 cup liquid honey 60 mL
- 2 tbsp soy sauce 30 mL
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil 30 mL
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard 5 mL
- 4 green onions, chopped 4
- 2 cloves garlic, minced 2
- 1 tbsp grated gingerroot 15 mL
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin 1 kg
- Glazed Apples
- 1 tbsp butter 15 mL
- 1 tbsp liquid honey 15 mL
- 1 tbsp lemon juice 15 mL
- 2 apples, peeled and thinly sliced 2
- Put marinade ingredients into a large sealable plastic bag and mix. Add pork. Seal and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours. Remove pork and place in shallow dish. Pour marinade over.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 40 to 50 minutes. Cover and let stand 10 minutes.
- To glaze apples: In frying pan, heat butter, honey and lemon juice together. Add apples and toss to coat. Cook 2 to 3 minutes. Slice pork and spoon glazed apples over top. Enjoy!
- Serves 4.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/