- 3 parsnips, peeled and sliced in matchsticks
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced in matchsticks
- 1 stalk celery, sliced in matchsticks
- 3 tbsp butter 45 mL
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice 15 mL
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill 15 mL
- (or 1 tsp/5 mL dried dillweed)
- Melt butter in a frying pan and stir-fry parsnips, carrots and celery over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, until tender-crisp. Remove to a serving dish and sprinkle with lemon juice and dill. Serves 4.
- There's no sense in advertising your troubles - there's no market for them.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/