Favourite oxymorons: Temporary tax increase, tight slacks, twelve-ounce pound cake, exact estimate.
- 12″ pizza crust (see Fast and Easy Pizza Crust – That’s Trump – pg.96) or purchased pizza crust 30cm
- olive oil to brush on crust
- 1 – 14 oz. can pears, drained and sliced in thin strips 398ml
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts 30ml
- 3 oz. Cambozola cheese, sliced or crumbled 85g
- freshly ground pepper
- Preheat over to 450F (230C). Brush crust with olive oil, arrange pears on crust in pinwheel pattern, sprinkle with pine nuts, top with cheese and sprinkle of pepper. Bake 10-15 minutes, until crust is golden.
- Another Good Idea: For apple and Brie pizza, saute’ sliced apples in butter and brown sugar. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Dot pizza crust with broken pieces of Brie chesse, arrange apples on top and sprinkle with chopped walnuts and fresh rosemary. Bake as above.