You MUST make this salad – everyone asks for the recipe and it’s excellent for picnics, buffets – and teenagers!
- 1 large Napa cabbage, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 pkg. chicken-favoured oriental soup noodles with seasoning mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Place chopped cabbage, green onions and red pepper in large salad bowl.
- Melt butter in frying pan and saute almonds, broken noodles and seasonings until golden. Add to cabbage mixture and toss.
- Shake dressing ingredients in a jar. Pour SOME over salad and toss at least 1/2 hour before serving.
- You will have extra dressing – refrigerate and use again.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/
Join the discussion One Comment