An elegant spring vegetable and the inspiration for the cover on, “The Best of the Best and More”
- 1 lb. Fresh asparagus 500 g
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard 15 ml
- 2 tbsp. White wine vinegar 30 ml
- 3 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice 45 ml
- 1 tsp. Sugar 5 ml
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil 75 ml
- Lemon zest
- To Prepare Asparagus: place asparagus in a small amount of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. (Asparagus will turn bright green and should still be crunchy) Remove asparagus and plunge into ice water. When cool, dry and place on a serving platter.
- To Prepare Dressing: place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Pour over asparagus and garnish with lemon zest.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/