Great for buffets! Freezes well. Serves 8-10.
Schwarties Hash Browns
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (500 mL) sour cream
- 2-10 oz.(284 ml) cans mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- grated onion to taste
- salt to taste
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- Thaw potatoes slightly. Mix potatoes, sour cream, mushroom soup, butter, onion, salt and cheddar cheese in a 9 x 13″ baking dish. Sprinkle parmesan on top and bake at 350F for 1 hour.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/
Many a woman marries a man for life and then finds out he doesn’t have any.