A real smoothie….
- 1/3 cup butter 75 mL
- 1 – 6 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips 170 g
- 2 ½ cups Rice Krispies cereal 625 mL
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened 250 g
- 1 – 10 oz. can sweetened condensed milk 284 mL
- 3/4 cup peanut butter 175 mL
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 30 mL
- 1 Tsp. vanilla 5 mL
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped 250 mL
- Chocolate fudge sauce ( see recipe in “Enjoy!” or “The Complete Best of Bridge Cookbooks Volume 1” )
- In heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate chips over low heat. Remove from heat and gently stir in cereal until completely coated.
- Press into bottom and sides of a buttered 9″ pie plate. Chill 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared crust. Drizzle chocolate sauce over pie and freeze 4 hours, or until firm. If you have any leftovers, wrap and return to freezer.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/
Join the discussion 2 Comments
I think you have a “link” problem with your Lemon Meringue Pie recipe. I have tried different ways of accessing it on your website and have also tried 2 iPads, an iPhone and a PC laptop. I can see other recipes but not that one. Would very much like to have it.
Oh no, thanks for letting us know! we’ll look into it.