It’s time to celebrate, Everyday Celebrations is now available everywhere, yippee!
- 4 cups (1 L) frozen peaches
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) peach nectar or apricot juice
- 1 lime, juiced
- Grenadine syrup
- 3 cups (750 mL) chilled sparkling wine or champagne
- Fresh peaches to garnish (optional)
- In a blender, add frozen peaches, peach nectar and lime juice, blend until smooth.
- In each glass, add about 1 tsp (5 mL) of grenadine, then add about ½ cup (125 mL) of peach purée.
- Top up each glass with sparkling wine. Garnish with fresh peach slices, if desired.
- For a non-alcoholic version, substitute the wine with sparkling water, club soda or lemon-lime soda.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/