This dip is so tasty, you might want to double the recipe.
- 8 oz (250 g) brick-style cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) plain (2%) Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) dill pickle juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) garlic powder
- Chopped dill pickles for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt and mayonnaise and mix until smooth. Stir in dill pickles, dill, green onion, pickle juice, pepper and garlic powder until combined. Garnish with extra dill pickle if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes 2 cups (500 mL)
- If you want to make this a day ahead, omit the pickle juice, as the chopped pickles will continue to release their juice. Check the consistency of the dip before serving; if you prefer it to be a little thinner, then add more pickle juice, a little at a time.
- What do you get when you cross a pickle with an alligator? You get a crocodill.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/