Tender and juicy, with a crisp coating, these chicken fingers are always a crowd pleaser. Serve with a salad and crusty buns.
- 1-1/2 lbs (750 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch (4 cm) strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) mayonnaise, divided
- 1 tsp (5 mL) paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) black pepper
- 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic powder, divided
- 2 cups (500 mL) crushed corn flakes cereal
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Sriracha
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) liquid honey
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). In a medium bowl, combine chicken, 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise, paprika, salt, pepper and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) garlic powder, stirring to coat chicken. Place cereal in a shallow bowl. Dip each piece of chicken in cereal, pressing to coat. Place chicken on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Discard excess cereal. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is crisp and no longer pink inside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining mayonnaise, Sriracha, honey and remaining garlic powder. Serve chicken with sauce.
- Tip: Turkey breast can also be used in place of chicken in this recipe.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/
Join the discussion 2 Comments
My Family Loved it. I am definitely sharing Guys, Thanks For sharing this Great Recipe. this recipe and this website with my friend. Hope they also love it. Thank you again for sharing such a great recipe.
Hi Ashok, thanks so much for your message. We’re thrilled you and your family love this recipe as much as we do!