- 8 cups spinach leaves 2 L
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced 1
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion 125 ml
- ½ cup dried cranberries 125 mL
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds 250 mL
- ¼ cup cranberry juice concentrate 60 mL
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar 60 mL
- 1 ½ tsp. Dijon mustard 7 mL
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground pepper 1 ml
- ½ cup Canola or vegetable oil 125 mL
- Stem spinach, tear into bite-sized pieces and place in a large salad bowl. Place avocado and onion over spinach.
- Combine cranberry juice concentrate, vinegar, mustard, pepper and oil in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake until well blended. Drizzle over salad.
- Sprinkle dried cranberries or pomegranate seeds over salad, toss gently and serve 6 guests.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/