- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy) 250 mL
- 1 cup liquid honey 250 mL
- 1⁄2 cup hot chocolate mix 125 mL
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted 50 mL
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts, pecans or pistachios 175 mL
- 3⁄4 cup raisins or dried cranberries 175 mL
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds 125 mL
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut 125 mL
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds 50 mL
- Grease a 13- by 9-inch (33 by 23 cm) baking pan and line with parchment paper. In a large saucepan, gently heat peanut butter and honey over low heat, whisking to blend well. Do not let boil. Whisk in hot chocolate mix and cocoa. Stir in walnuts, raisins, sunflower seeds, coconut and sesame seeds. Spread in prepared pan, smoothing top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, until chilled. Cut into bars.
- Makes 25 to 36 bars.
- Make ahead: Place between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/