This recipe can all be made in a food processor
- 6 Medium Potatoes, Peeled and Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Diced Onion
- 1/4 Cup Celery Leaves
- 2 Sprigs Parsley
- 3 TBSP Flour
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/4 TSP Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 to 2 Cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Dash of Paprika
- Blend onion, celery leaves, parsley, flour, butter, salt, pepper and milk in blender, mixing thoroughly. Arrange potato slices in buttered, 2 quart baking dish. Pour mixture over potatoes; sprinkle with grated cheese and paprika. Bake in 350 degree oven approximately 50 minutes. Serves 8
- This recipe can all be made in a food processor.
- Easily frozen and reheated.
The Best of Bridge https://www.bestofbridge.com/
Join the discussion 2 Comments
Where can I find the baked bean recipe which starts with a can of pork and beans? TIA
Speedy Baked Beans! This is an oldie, and definitely not for anyone looking to lower their sugar intake, but it certainly is delicious!