Land of Nod Cinnamon Buns
- 20 frozen dough rolls (or 1 frozen bread loaf, thawed (approx. 1 hour) until sliceable and cut into 12 pieces
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vanilla instant pudding
- 1-2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/4-1/2 cup melted butter
- Before you put the cat out and turn off the lights, grease a 10″ bundt pan and add frozen rolls. Sprinkle with brown sugar, pudding powder, cinnamon and raisins. Pour melted butter over all. Cover with a clean, damp cloth. (leave out at room temperature). Turn out the lights and say goodnight!
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350 F. and bake for 25 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes and then turn out on a serving plate. Now, aren’t you clever?
The Best of Bridge http://www.bestofbridge.com/