The aroma of these ribs will bring your family running. Prepare the ribs at noon, place them in the oven and get on with the rest of your day
Sweet and Sour Chili Ribs
- The aroma of these ribs will bring your family running.
- A great dinner to prepare at noon, place in the oven and forget. Serve with rice and a green salad.
- 4 lb. baby back pork ribs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 onion, diced
- Cut ribs in desired sizes. Layer in bottom of large shallow baking dish or roaster. Mix all other ingredients together and pour over ribs. Bake uncovered at 250 F. for 3 hours. Serves 4-6.
The Best of Bridge http://www.bestofbridge.com/
We really don’t need any calendars – when it rains, it’s Sunday.