Your next forever favorite salad
Spinach Salad with Pears, Brie and Raspberries
- 3 Tbsp. raspberry vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries, mashed
- 10 oz. (283 g) bag baby spinach
- 2 ripe pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb. (250g) Brie cheese, room temperature, sliced
- slivered almonds
- To make dressing: Whisk ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Wash spinach and remove any long stems. Divide among 4 plates. Garnish with pears, cheese, raspberries and a sprinkle of almonds. Drizzle with dressing.
- Serves 4.
The Best of Bridge http://www.bestofbridge.com/
Seen upside down on a jeep: if you can read this, please flip me over