You need just one pan for this incredibly delicious and convenient dinner
Spaghetti Skillet Dinner
- 1 lb. lean hamburger 500 g
- 1 cup chopped onion 250 mL
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper 125 mL
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms 250 mL
- 1 - 28 oz. can tomatoes and juice 796 mL
- 1 handful spaghetti, broken 1
- 1 cup water 250 mL
- 1 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning 7 mL
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese 250 mL
- Book Reference - The Best of the Best - Vol. 1(Page: 239)
- Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
- Brown hamburger and onions. Mix in green pepper and mushrooms and cook for a few minutes. Add tomatoes with juice, broken spaghetti and water. Stir. Add spices. Cover and cook about 15 minutes, or until spaghetti is tender, stirring occasionally. Add cheese and stir until melted. Serves 4-6.
The Best of Bridge http://www.bestofbridge.com/