A Best of Bridge favorite! Serves 8 – 10 and best of all it freezes well
Best Seafood Lasagne
- 8 Lasagne noodles
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups creamed cottage cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp.chopped basil or 2 tsp. dried
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 – 10 oz. cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 – 5 oz. can crab
- 1 lb. shelled deveined cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Place 4 in 9″ X 13″ pan. Cook onion in butter. Add cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Spread 1/2 mixture over noodles. Combine soup, milk and wine. Stir in crab and shrimp. Spoon 1/2 mixture over cheese layer. Repeat all layers. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake, uncovered at 350F. for 45 minutes. Top with cheddar cheese, brown under broiler and let stand for at least 15 minutes before serving.
The Best of Bridge http://www.bestofbridge.com/
The beach is a place at the seashore where people lie about how rich they are in town.