An elegant spring vegetable and the inspiration for the cover on, “The Best of the Best and More”
- 1 LB. FRESH ASPARAGUS 500 g
- 1 TBSP. DIJON MUSTARD 15 mL
- 2 TBSP. WHITE WINE VINEGAR 30 mL
- 3 TBSP. FRESH LEMON JUICE 45 mL
- 1 TSP. SUGAR 5 mL
- SALT & PEPPER TO TASTE
- 1⁄3 CUP VEGETABLE OIL 75 mL
- LEMON ZEST
- Before credit cards, we always knew exactly how much we were broke.
- Look for this great recipe and more in The Best of The Best and More.
- To Prepare Asparagus: place asparagus in a small amount of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. (Asparagus will turn bright green and should still be crunchy) Remove asparagus and plunge into ice water. When cool, dry and place on a serving platter.
- To Prepare Dressing: place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Pour over asparagus and garnish with lemon zest.
The Best of Bridge http://www.bestofbridge.com/
Before credit cards, we always knew exactly how much we were broke.
Look for this great recipe and more in The Best of The Best and More.