This dressing really has added zip!
Different Spinach Salad
- 1 pkg. fresh spinach
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 3/4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Wash spinach and lettuce, drain and dry. Combine dressing ingredients and blend til smooth. Set in fridge for at least 1 hour. Add dressing just before serving.
- Book Reference – Grand Slam (Page: 79)
- Poverty: a state of mind brought on by a neighbour’s new car.
- Share on facebookShare on printShare on emailShare on twitter
The Best of Bridge http://www.bestofbridge.com/
|Poverty: a state of mind brought on by a neighbour’s new car.|