A guaranteed hit – just don’t tell the guys about the artichokes!
Write a review
- 2 – 6 oz. jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. each: pepper, oregano and Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. jar pimento
- 2 Tbsp. snipped parsley
- Drain liquid from 1 jar of artichoke hearts and discard. Drain liquid from the other jar into frying pan. Add onion and garlic and saute. Chop artichokes into quarters. Combine eggs, crumbs, salt , pepper, oregano and Tabasco sauce. Stir in cheese, pimento, and artichokes. Add onion mixture. Pour into 9″ square buttered baking dish. Sprinkle with parsley and bake at 325 F. for 30 minutes, or until lightly set. Cut in 1″ squares.
- Book Reference – The Best of the Best – Vol. 1 (Page: 57), Enjoy! (Page: 41)
The Best of Bridge http://www.bestofbridge.com/