If you have to have them – try these – they’re delicious! This dish can be made a day ahead and stored in the fridge.
Tolerable Brussel Sprouts
Write a review
- Tolerable Brussel Sprouts
- Serves 6.
- 4 cups (2 lb) fresh brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- Wash and trim sprouts, cook until tender. Saute onion in butter until translucent. Stir in flour, sugar, salt and mustard. Add milk and cook slowly until thickened. Blend in sour cream. Add sprouts and heat through. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Book Reference – The Best of the Best – Vol. 1 (Page: 162), Winners (Page: 134)
The Best of Bridge http://www.bestofbridge.com/
Book Reference – The Best of the Best – Vol. 1 (Page: 162), Winners (Page: 134)
Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?