Take this fabulous salad to your next potluck – but bring an extra copy of the recipe (or better yet – a book!) Break the pomegranate apart and pop the seeds out by hand. Wear an apron – the juice stains!
Pomegranate and Feta Salad
Write a review
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 bunch spinach, stems removed, washed and torn
- seeds of 1 pomegranate (use dried cranberries if pomegranates are not available)
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Toss lettuce and spinach together in a large salad bowl. Add pomagranate seeds, pine nuts and feta.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and store in refrigerator. Toss with salad ingredients just before serving.
The Best of Bridge http://www.bestofbridge.com/
If it’s true that we are here to help each other, then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?